Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fugo De Chao- Birthday Celebration!

Friday the 14th was my 26th birthday and Rusty surprised me with a great birthday dinner. We both had off on Friday and he planned a great day for us ;)

He told me that we were going out to eat somewhere at the inner harbor in Baltimore and somehow he was able to keep the secret from me (which is not easy, I usually try to pull it out of him!) He even made the reservations on Monday, which is really impressive for him (he is not a planner at ALL!)

We ended up eating at Fugo De Chao, a Brazilian steakhouse which was AMAZING!!!! The loaded salad bar, meat, fried corn critters (not sure what they are really called), and loaded mashed potatoes were all very good!!!!! Not to mention the Chocolate Molten Lava Cake..... absolutely wonderful!!!!! I wish I had a picture to share, but it is on my phone and still have not figured out how to put them on the computer (still learning my new phone!)

It was a great birthday.... hard to believe I am another year older! Getting close to 30......haha

No comments:

Post a Comment