Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Little Girl!




We celebrated Sophia's 3rd birthday last evening. I can't believe she is already 3 years old.... I remember the day we got her (she was 10 months old!)
She was a very timid, scared little thing.... boy how she grown! Now she doesn't think twice about pushing her poor, big brother around, but I guess that's why we love her ;)
We had a little party for her last night, her honorable guests consisted of her mommy, daddy, and her best friend and brother- Snickers!!


We even had party hats!


Party treats for the pups!


Birthday Girl- look at that sweet face :)


Birthday Toys!


Big brother, Snickers, helping to celebrate (dark picture, his little face looks so dark!)

I think she loved her party.... her toy was a big hit. I put both of them down on the floor and she picked the corn, she has not let it out of her sight since :)

Happy Birthday Sophia! I hope you had a wonderful day. It will be time to celebrate Snicker's 4th birthday (very hard to believe) in a couple of months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment