Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hoping for a peaceful night sleep.....

I have been having a really hard time getting good sleep for the past few weeks.... I wake up tossing and turning most of the night and can never seem to get comfortable. If that is not bad enough, when I go to get out of bed in the morning my neck, upper back, and shoulders are killing me. At first I thought it was our mattress.... but then I started to think that there is no way that our mattress would need to be replaced after only three years. So, I talked with one of the physical therapist at work who suggested that it might be my pillow and suggested a memory foam pillow. Tonight, Rusty and I went shopping.... I never knew there would be so many choices for memory foam pillows! The one that I picked out (it felt the most comfortable) is actually a memory foam/gel pillow. It feels awesome, I just hope it does well tonight! Have you all ever tried any memory foam pillows, if so what do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment