Thursday, May 6, 2010

Long Time..... No Blog!

Wow- it has been way toooooooo long since I posted a new blog! Things have been CRAZY around here. As I posted earlier, I reisgned from my position at Stella Maris and my last day was TODAY! Trying to finish up things at work have made me a very busy lady to say the least. I don't think I was home before 7-8pm any day for the past two weeks and this week it has been more like 10pm. I am exhausted to say the least!!!!

I have off tomorrow (yay) and I plan to do a lot of resting and relaxing. The only thing that is on my to-do list is to get a manicure and go shopping! I feel a new Vera Bradley bag in my VERY near future :)

I am really like this bag.... can't wait to see what tomorrow bring ;) Julie and I will have fun shopping.


I promise to do a more updated blog soon! For now..... its time for this tired girl to get soem SLEEP :) Praying that the pups will let me sleep in.... most like praying that Sophia will let me sleep in, Snickers would sleep for hours with his momma :)

1 comment:

  1. love the purse! i just purchased a vera bradley agenda/calendar and it is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete