Friday, May 28, 2010

To Know Him Is To Love Him.... Part 2

Well, I completed these questions the other day about Rusty and now it is time to see how well I really know Rusty :)
My responses are listed right after the question and then Rusty's response is below that! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1. He is sitting in front of the TV, what is he watching? ummm this is hard because we watch a LOT of TV, but I would say either 24 or some reality show (although these are now all starting to end)
Rusty's Response: Either sports, history channel (this one was a little bit of shock to me), or reality shows!

2. You are out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Usually Ranch
Rusty's Response: Ranch

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Fish.... he is allergic to it!
Rusty's Response: Fish

4. You go out to a bar, what does he order? well maybe a beer (Genius) or a Pina Coloda
Rusty's Response: Genius or long island iced tea

5. Where did he go to High School? North Carroll
Rusty's Response: North Caroll

6. What size shoe does he wear? 11 1/2 (I think...)
Rusty's Response: depends on the shoe- either 11 1/2 or 12

7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be? haha- this is VERY easy..... PEZ!!!!!!!!
Rusty's Response: Pez but would love to collect money

8. What is his favorite sandwich? ummm I am not sure... maybe a reuben??
Rusty's Response: Ham and Cheese or Peanute Butter and Jelly

9. What would he eat every day if he could? Mexican Food (any kind)
Rusty's Response: Mexican!

10. What is his favorite cereal? Special K Red Berries with Fiber One (he eats it EVERY morning)
Rusty's Response: Special K and Fiber One

11. What would he never wear? Jean Shorts (I have to agree with Kelly on this one)
Rusty's Response: speedo (haha) and jean shorts

12. What is his favorite sports team? easy..... DALLAS COWBOYS :)
Rusty's Response: Dallas Cowboys

13. Who does he vote for? He votes democratic!
Rusty's Response: Independent but mostly democratic

14. Who is his best friend? I would say he would say me, but besides me would be Danny B.
Rusty's Response: Of course Monica, but also Danny B.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? hit the snooze button so much in the morning (its a really bad habit of mine)
Rusty's Response: changing the music in the car too much or hitting the alarm too many times in the morning

16. How many states has he lived in? three- born in Texas, grew up in Maryland, and now live in PA with me :)
Rusty's Response: three

17. What is his heritage? ummm, I am not sure if he even knows this- but I believe German, Dutch ???
Rusty's Response: Irish, Greek, German

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake is it? anything sweet will do for him- no particular request! As long as it is served with ice cream ;)
Rusty's Response: Vanilla with chocolate icing and ice cream on the side!

19. Did he play sports in high school? nope- played baseball up until high school
Rusty's Response- nope only baseball up until high school

20. What could he spend hours doing? watching TV, playing online, listening to music
Rusty's Response: watching tv, eating, spending time with Monica and the pups (awww)

Well, I did pretty good. I did learn a few things about my wonderful husband hahaha. Jodi- I can't wait to see how you did with your responses.
I hope everyone has a good weekend.... I know I am looking forward to having off two days (Sunday and Monday). I have to work Saturday.... boo! But I am so looking forward to two days off!!!! Have a great weekend and holiday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment