Friday, October 1, 2010

Love Notes!

Just when I thought romance was a thing of the past- he leaves me a little sweet love note..... cyber style :)




Rusty has been working a CRAZY schedule this week, which has left me alone many nights this week. I know it doesn't sound like much, but I really missed having him around. I feel bad saying that- I know that there are many people out there that live this way all the time, and I too had my time of having a long distance relationship when I was away for college. I guess I just have gotten used to spending every evening together, so being apart for a couple of evenings is now a big deal! My heart goes out to those who are apart way too often (especially my favorite girl Julie!)

Anyway, back on topic..... Rusty had been gone for two evenings in a row and I was complaining to him that I missed him (typical girl, huh?) Well the next morning he made me a little love note and left it on the computer for me to see when I turned it on! How cute...... and a nice high-tech alternative to the typical love note :)

No comments:

Post a Comment