Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's A Boy!!!!!!!
























Its a boy....... for my friends Amanda and Lou! Baby Leo was born 09/21/10 and is so cute! I took a trip to the hospital to see the little bundle and got these cute pictures to share.








New Mommy and Baby Leo! She looks so young in this picture- hard to believe that my high school best friend is already a mommy! I have to say she looks pretty good for having a c-section following 20 hours of labor!!! Another reason why I don't want any kids.....right now!




















Close up of Baby Leo! He is sooooo cute, look at his little lips :) It almost looks like he had a smile on his face, I know he is a little too young to be smiling but its still cute!
















I hope you guys are all enjoying my new blog design! I had to give the good ol' blog a little face lift for fall, my favorite season!!
Rusty and I had a great weekend- spent some time together, watched some TV, made some good food for dinner, and just enjoyed some relaxation. I also spent some time with Julie, doing some much needed girl time and shopping- always a good time :)
But all good things must come to an end- now its time to get ready for the work week, but not before watching Amazing Race!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment