Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's That Time Again.....

to book our next vacation!!! Rusty and I booked our 3 year anniversary (hard to believe it has been that long) trip! We decided to head back to Disney to celebrate, simply because we love it!! We be heading there in the beginning of October!
We will be heading for a week and I can not wait.... is it too early to start a count down?

We already have our tickets and hotel booked: we will be staying at Disney's Old Key West Resort! I love this picture.... makes me think of a tropical island and warm weather!!


I will keep you guys updated as the time gets closer and we are able to book our dinner reservations! What are some of your favorite places to eat while in Disney?? Rusty and I love the food down there.... so many different options! I definitely will not be counting calories while I am there :)

Our good friends Alex and Fred are down in Disney this week, I hope they have a wonderful time but I am very jealous! I will be thinking of them this week, I already told Alex that she has to send me lots of pictures through out the week. And if one set of friends being down there is not enough.... our friends Danny and Julie are also in FL this week and will be visiting the Magic Kingdom on thursday.... double jealous!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment