Saturday, April 30, 2011

History in the Making: The Royal Wedding 2011

I wasn't really into following the Royal Wedding over the past several months but I couldn't help but get excited about the wedding on Friday. Not only is it something that will go down in the history books but its a reminder that true love, romance, and fairy tales really can come true.
The royal couple looked to be very happy and very much in love- I wish them many years of happiness and that they will always remember the way they felt on that very special day!!
Here are some of my favorite pictures :)













Both of her dresses were amazing- so pretty. I don't know how she stayed so calm walking down that never ending aisle.... and how William didn't just about bust while he had to keep his back turned the whole time. And.... how did those cute little kids stay sooooo well behaved for the LONG service.... amazing!

1 comment:

  1. i know! i loved the wedding! she is beautiful and they looked so giddy and in love! you know how I love weddings! =)

    ReplyDelete