Thursday, August 12, 2010

Walt Disney World- Christman Style Part 2

Well, this is well overdue but better late than never! Rusty and I went to Disney World for his 30th birthday over the 4th of July. Here is where you can find part of the Christman trip to Disney World :)
Like I mentioned in part one, we went to Disney World for a week for Rusty's 30th birthday! We had a great time... here are some more pictures for your enjoyment!


Rusty and I at our Hotel- Animal Kingdom Lodge, by the fire pit


Cinderella Castle- absolutely gorgeous at night (also the place my husband proposed to me, but that will be another blog!)



Rusty and I love to look for Hidden Mickey's throughout the parks and hotels: we found this hidden Mickey by the train station in Main street, USA which was not in the book! We decided to take a picture and plan to email it to the author of the Hidden Mickey book.... yes, I know we are dorks, but hey we have a good time!! Sorry-I know it is hard to see the hidden Mickey, but look closely and you might be able to spot it!








I don't know how Disney does it, but they have the BEST rice krispie treats EVER! Rusty and I would get one of these as a snack to share- best snack ever :)







Got to look at this outside our hotel room...so pretty!







This crazy bird attacked our safari jeep- our driver just about freaked out! This just confirms and validates why I HATE birds!!!







Hollywood Studios- home to Tower of Terror and Rockin' Roller Coaster (two of my favorite rides) and the best show at Disney- Beauty and the Beast!!!








Speaking of my favorite show!!!








Great drink at Ohana's restaurant at the Polynesian- awesome place to eat!!!









Grill at Ohana's where they grill all the tasty food!!









I hope you all have enjoyed a little inside look into our vacation! We are Disney Vacation Club members and LOVE going to Disney, anytime of the year. The vacation club is an awesome way to visit often without breaking the bank!! We own property at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, but can stay anywhere on property and over 500 different places around the world! Pretty awesome deal, feel free to contact me or comment back with any questions or if you want some more information :)

Until next time, I will be dreaming of being in wonderful Walt Disney World (instead of getting ready for bed and heading to work tomorrow!)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by!
    Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am following back! We are going to Disney in Sept. I can't wait!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica!

    Thank you for following my blog! I am stopping by to visit to say and to follow you back!

    My family and I love Disney World and have been going every year for the past 12 years, during winter break. I am glad you and your hubby had a wonderful time! It's a magical place! :)

    - Shelli

    ReplyDelete