Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Sophia Rose!!

Today is my little baby girl's 2nd Birthday :) We celebrated in style- with doggie cookies and hats :) Snickers and Sophia loved every minute along with mommy and daddy!
I guess you can really tell from these pictures that we don't have any "real" kids- so our fur babies fill that void for now (and that is just fine with me!)

Here are some pictures from our fabulous doggie Birthday Party!!


The Birthday girl- Miss Sophia Rose









Birthday Cookies (yes they are Halloween themed- only cookies the doggie bakery had that I knew both pups would like!)








Oh course no party would be complete without your best friend to help you celebrate- SNICKERS!









Snickers and Sophia enjoying their goodies- with their matching shirts and hats (yes, I know I am a little over the top but I don't care!)











I think she had a great birthday- what else could a little pup need???
Happy 2nd Birthday Sophia Rose- and many, many more!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. happy birthday to your pup. we celebrate dog birthdays too, we have one coming up on the 12th!

    have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are ready for kids! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way Julie- don't say such things!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking so too Monica--you are ready for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley.... you stop that!!! You need to catch up in the blogger world- I miss your posts!!

    ReplyDelete