Saturday, July 31, 2010

Rita's Italian Ice!


Last night Rusty and I decided to go out for a little treat- Rita's Italian Ice. We took the pups with us.... they love to ride in my car with the top down! I wish I would have had my camera on me! The nice girl at the stand gave them a little doggie ice cream to share, complete with two milk bones! They absolutely loved it! I thought all the sugar in it would have made them hyper, but it just seemed to put them to sleep! They took a nice long nap while we watched TV..... must be the life, huh??

Does anyone else ever take their dogs to get ice cream???

3 comments:

  1. Yay, little snick and sophia got a special treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keenan and I will take Laila to get a hamburger from Mc Donalds. You are not the only one that spoils your dogs. I feel bad if we go somewhere and Laila doesnt get anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicci! I didn't know that you follow on blogger! Do you have a blog??

    ReplyDelete