Sunday, July 25, 2010

Work, Work, Work.....

WOW! What a week. I have learned that I can not say no... I ended up filling in for the social worker who took over for me at my old job (she was on vacation this past week). Needless to say, it was a very long week of working about 85 hours!!!! I really think that I need my head examined!!!! Even though it was a lot of hours, I did enjoy being able to see all my old co-workers and friends.
When I came home today from a VERY long week, my wonderfu husband had a GREAT dinner waiting for me. Baby back ribs, french fries, garden squish, and a glass of iced tea! I have attached a picture for you all to enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Yum! That was very sweet of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making me hungry! :)


    Thanks for the follow! Following you back now!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that is seriously a lot of hours that you worked, i'm not even sure how you managed
    and that dinner looks TASTY, now i really want ribs

    thank you for stopping by my blog yesterday

    whatwouldjendo.com

    ReplyDelete