Monday, February 14, 2011

Knee Pain.....

I reported in one of my previous blog posts that I started doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and that I was enjoying it besides the little bit of knee pain. Well, a little bit of knee pain turned into a whole lot of knee pain. I can't take it anymore! The pain used to be just during the video but now it is all the time and its giving out on me when I walk and do the steps, not to mention the swelling. It started mainly in my left knee but the right is starting to hurt too, probably because I am favoring my left.
Needless to say, I am sitting in the orthopedic urgent care waiting to be seen. I am hoping they are able to fix my problem and I can get some relief from this pain and start doing my video again!!
Wish me luck!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment