Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wow.... What a Productive Day!

Do you ever have one of those days where you wonder, how in the world did I get that all done?? Well, today was one of those days for me!
It started off with some reading on my new kindle (somethings I have always wanted and my sweet husband got for me). I love reading on it, much easier than keeping a bulky book with you all the time. We then watched an episode of Dexter, a show we just started watching on Net Flix. We love it, I wasn't sure if I would care for it but its actually pretty good!
We then moved right into some early spring cleaning. We did a major cleaning of the house (like regular routine cleaning plus cleaning carpets/floors and trying to get rid of stuff we no longer use). It is never much fun to clean but the rewarding feeling at the end is worth it!
After about 3-4 hours of cleaning we moved right into our workout for the day! Good ol' Jillian Michaels, level 2 of the 30 Day Shred. My knee is feeling much better, so I have been able to return to Jillian once again!
After a much needed shower we (when I say we, I mean Rusty and I- ha) headed to the grocery store to stock up on food for the week. Grocery shopping is a lot different on our new diet but I really love it (since we are still able to eat some super yummy food!) I am always open for some new ideas for low-calorie and low-fat food/recipe ideas!!!!
Then it was time for dinner and making lunches for Monday.... you know the usual nightly routine. Followed by another two episodes of Dexter and Amazing Race. Who else is excited about this new season?? I am hoping the cowboys do good again.... I really liked them the last time they were on, super fun!
One a side note..... I am so excited to say that after 3 weeks of my diet and exercise routine I have lost 20.5 lbs!!!! I am so excited and can't wait to continue :)

2 comments:

  1. I love Cooking Light's cookbook - Fresh Food Fast ... if you click on the recipes or cooking light link on the side of my blog, there are several great recipes included or just do a search on their website! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete