Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Favorite Things- Disney Style


I have recently started to follow several Disney blogs which can be found here on the Magical Blogorail! It is kind of my new obsession, I love to follow fellow Disney lovers.
I know that I just did an "informational" post about 50 Things You Might Not Know About Me, but I couldn't resist doing a Favorite Things post- oh course Disney Style!
My idea came from one of the blogs from the Magical Blogorail- The Magical Mouse Pad: Thanks for the awesome idea!

Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom, although I love them all!

Favorite Resort: Wilderness Lodge Villas and Polynesian Resort (although I have never been able to stay here, I will one day!)

Favorite Attraction: I can only do this my park.... too many to pick from!
Magic Kingdom: Space Mountain
Epcot: Soarin'
Holleywood Studios: Rockin' Roller Coaster
Animal Kingdom: Expedition Everest

Favorite World Showcase Country: Mexico

Favorite Fireworks Show: Wishes at Magic Kingdom

Favorite Snack: Dole Whip and Jalapeno Cheese Stuffed Pretzel at Animal Kingdom

Favorite Counter Service Restaurant: Cosmic Rays

Favorite Table Service Restaurant: O'hanas and La Hacienda De San Angel

Favorite "Show": Beauty and the Beast

Favorite Theater-based attraction: Monster's Laugh Show

Favorite Adult Beverage: fruity mixed drinks at O'hanas

Favorite "line" from an attraction: "this here is the wildest ride in the wilderness"

Favorite song from an attraction: "Yo Ho" from Pirates

Feel free to comment with your favorites, I love to talk Disney!


2 comments:

  1. you forgot: favorite character...
    i like france in epcot, of course!
    i also enjoyed the hotel that has the water slides and sand at the bottom of the pool...not sure what it's called. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beach Club Resort.... we have not stayed there yet but it is on our list! Your right, I did forget my favorite character.... mine would be either Pluto or Goofy!

    ReplyDelete