Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hurricane Irene!

It is hard to believe that just a few days ago we experienced an earthquake in Pennsylvania and now they are telling us to prepare for a hurricane!?


It sounds like hurricane Irene will be pretty intense and cause some pretty serious issues to much of the east coast. I guess we can only hope and pray that the weather forecasters are wrong and the storm wont be as strong as what they are predicting.

I am especially thinking of my friends in North Carolina.... hold on tight, sounds like you guys are really going to be hit hard!!!

Rusty and I both have to work Saturday during the day but should be home by 5-6pm before it starts getting too bad up here. We plan to spend Saturday evening and Sunday with the pups.... taking some time to relax and enjoy each others company (I guess the hurricane is at least good for that, right?)

For all those who live in the north east... stay safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment