Friday, April 2, 2010

End of the Week Inspiration :)

I found this awesome book laying at the nurses station at work today.... I had a little bit of extra time, so I started reading through it. It was absolutely wonderful, so inspirational!!
The book was called "What I wish For You" by Isaac David Garuda. The book consists of several short quotes about different life lessons, characteristics, and beliefs. If you ever have some free time you should def. check it out. I thought I would share a few of my favorite quotes- enjoy~

"May you not burden yourself with a need to make sense out of everything"- quote about trust

"May you bring a sense of playfulness as well as practicality to all your endeavors"- quote about balance

"May you follow the dictates of your heart, regardless of what other people may think of you"- quote about confidence

"May you appreciate your own company and enjoy times of quiet and solitude"

"May you find creative work that nourishes your spirit with job and filled your pocketbook with green"

"May you discover the true purpose of your existence and pursue that purpose with vigor, grace, and a very good sense of humor"- quote about direction

I hope you enjoyed these quotes, they were a nice ending to my long and very stressful week!!! I am soooo looking forward to this weekend and enjoying some much needed time relaxing and enjoying this wonderful weather. Tomorrow I am spending the day with Julie- a much needed girls day, should be fun :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jodi! I hope you and John have a great day, tell him Happy Birthday for me!

    ReplyDelete