Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thoughts for Thursday!

Here are some of my random thoughts on this Thursday evening... (most of my thoughts are about the TV shows that I watch)

American Idol Recap: There are some people that I really enjoy and others that I think are pretty bad to be in the top 9. I really like Big Mike, Crystal, Lee, and Casey. I thought that Casey did really good this week and got my vote back!! I thought that Andrew, Aaron, and Tim need to go! On a side note, I was so happy to see the judges save Big Mike- I don't think it is time for him to leave yet- especially over Andre Aaron, and Tim.

Survivor Recap- I know some people might not like him because of how sly is he, but I LOVE Russell. He deserves to win this season of survivor!!! If there was ever a player that knew how to play the game, he is def. that player!!

Dancing With The Stars- Kate needs to GO!!!!! She is so bad, I can not imagine who is voting for her.... I guess she sits at home and forces her children to vote for her!! I like Nicole (from the pussycat dolls) and Erin from ESPN. Much to my surprise, Jake from the Bachelor is actually pretty good...

LOST- I will always love LOST, but I am starting to get a little confused (OK, a lot confused) which is making me get a little annoyed. I really hope that they are able to answer a lot of my questions in the next five episodes left.... time will tell!

Weekend- I am super ready for the weekend!!! It has been a long week between work and not feeling very well. Today I had to call out from work... something I don't enjoy doing! Turned out that I have a busted eardrum, which might I add is VERY painful and not fun at all. On top of that, I have a lovely sinus infection.... needless to say I am not a very happy camper! Poor Rusty... gotta love him for putting up with me! I am hoping that the weekend will give me some time to relax and get myself prepared for another fun week... haha!~

No comments:

Post a Comment