Monday, June 14, 2010

Baby Names......

One of my favorite blogs to read (Kelly's Korner.... yes, Rusty I don't know her but I enjoy reading it) and a couple weeks back she wrote about favorite baby names. I have been wanting to a blog about this topic for awhile but have just gotten around to this. I am going to include some names that I like and some names that Rusty likes... let me know your thoughts!

**Disclaimer** By NO means does this translate that I am pregnant or trying/hoping to become pregnant, I just thought it would make a good blog idea! I am hoping that my blog readers will in return do a blog about the baby names that they enjoy! Who doesn't like thinking about cute boy and girl names :)

Girl Names-
Isabella
Cambria
Gabriella
Addison
Macey
Brianna
Jaidyn
Penelope

Boy Names-
Aiden
Camden
Cohen
Gabriel (although Rusty does not like this one)
Jackson
Oliver
Bradyn
Brodie

Feel free to share your thoughts and your favorite names!!!

2 comments:

  1. I would totally do a post on this, only my mom would immediately get her hopes up :) Love the names - Jackson was my favorite boy name, but Rob doesn't like it :(! Our favorites are: Lilly, Merritt, Lucy; William, Grayson, Shepard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those too- but William is out.... thats both of my grandparents name and my dad's name. Way too confusing for me!!! I love Lucy- so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete