Sunday, June 27, 2010

T minus Four Days Until.......


VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rusty and I will be heading to Disney World on Friday and I can not WAIT :)

Rusty's 30th birthday is July 3rd, so we will be celebrating in the best place on earth- DISNEY WORLD :)

I planned this vacation as a surprise to Rusty and just told him a couple days ago... he was shocked! It was fun watching his confused face, he had to ask me like three times if I was telling the truth- haha.

I am hoping for low crowds and not so hot weather. I have been checking my weather channel application on my blackberry like it is my JOB! So far, its suppose to be in the high 80's and low 70's in the evening- I can totally handle that!

We will be staying at the Animal Kingdom Villas- we are apart of the Disney Vacation Club and will be staying at our "home" resort for the first time. We are super excited. I will try to post some pictures for everyone to see.

Until Friday, let the count down begin!!!!! I just have to get through this four-day work week!!!!

1 comment: