Tuesday, June 29, 2010

To Do List....

Only one thing stands in place from me and a lovely little word called VACATION!
My final To-Do list. I like to make one before I go out of town to make sure that I don't forget to do something or pack something. I usually make two different To-Do lists- one being what I want to get done before I leave and another one for the things that I need to pack for my trip.
Currently, I am working on my To-Do list of what I need to get down before I leave! I finished a good bit of the list on Sunday and tonight, but still have a few things to do:
- Finish laundry (last minute pieces of clothing we want to pack)
- Finish cleaning- master bedroom, dining room, and clean the floor (I always like to come home to a clean house!)
- Grocery shop (my sister will be staying at our house to watch the pups, so I need to make sure that she has some stuff to munch on for the week)
- Pay bills (what joy)
- Pack (using my packing To-Do list)
- Complete last two days of work (Wednesday and Thursday)
- Print airline tickets

People who know me pretty well, know that I am kind of a freak when it comes to organization! It might be a little over the top, but at least I get things done!

Hopefully, the next time that I blog I will have most of these things done! I plan to work very hard when I get off of work tomorrow to finish all of these things! Then I can rest Thursday evening, since we do have to leave VERY early for our 7am flight Friday morning (but don't worry, I am not complaining).

1 comment: