Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Productive Day!

Another productive day in the Christman house! I have just about finished my To-Do list (only laundry remains, which will be finished tomorrow). I have started to get organized with my packing and will finish that tomorrow afternoon.
I have a super awesome job that allows me to work from home when needed (with some prior planning). I have planned to work from home tomorrow which will allow me to finish the laundry and spend some time with the pups before we leave them for a week :( I am not sure who is more sad.... us or the pups! We think of them often while we are away.... I know, I know we are dorks!
While I work from home tomorrow, I will be updating some of our hospice information and resources that we use with patients and their families. I will be do a lot of research to update information and find new support groups and agencies available to assist patients and/or families. Might sounds a little boring, but I actually like doing this kind of stuff!
And finally - tomorrow I will not be blogging. Instead I will be participating in this:

What: Moment of Silence for Cohen

When: Thursday July 1st from midnight to 11:59 pm.

How: Bloggers participating will post the Cohen banner or simply post Cohen’s name in large letters on their blog.

Why: July 1st Megan and Brent will be holding Cohen’s memorial service. The moment of silence is an opportunity for Megan’s blog community to stand behind her and support her on this difficult day. Linking up will give Megan a chance to see the support at a glance.

With no blogging tomorrow, that will bring me to Friday- the day we leave for our vacation (Disney World). I am so super excited. We will be up early for our flight at 7am but no complaints here. I will try to update my blog sometime during our vacation to show some pictures of all the fun we are having!

Until then.... enjoy the 4th and the holiday weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment