Friday, June 18, 2010

Dinner Date = Yummy :)

Last minute I decided to surprise Rusty with a dinner date! As soon as he got home from work, I told him that we had somewhere to be at 5:45pm. We got in the my car and took a nice drive with the top down and headed to Hanover for dinner. We ate at Red Lobster.... it was soooooooooo good! The warm, cheesy biscuits just melt in your mouth- I great way to start ANY dinner.
Rusty had a shrimp platter with three different kinds of shrimp (friend shrimp, coconut shrimp, and bar-b-que shrimp)with french fries and I had Blackened Tilapia Fish with a baked potato and broccoli. I wish I would have taken some pictures, but I was too excited to start eating!!!
When we got home, we sat out on the deck and enjoyed the sun and then the sunset. It was a very peaceful ending to a nice day. It was nice to get out and do something, especially since I have to work both Saturday and Sunday! I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.... when you are out enjoying the sun and doing fun stuff, think of me working the whole weekend away :(

2 comments:

  1. aww yay Mon, that sounds like an awesome nite! I think of you all the time...and a phone date is a must soon! Let me know what your schedule looks like! I wish you gals could send us some sunshine our way...we've had nothing but rain, rain, rain all weekend long!!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds fun! i love relaxing nights!!

    ReplyDelete