Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Prayers for Baby Cohen, his parents, and family

For the past six months, I have been following a blog "In This Wonderful Life" which I found through "Kelly's Korner". The blog belongs to Megan who was about three months pregnant when I started reading her blog. She had just recently found out that the little boy growing in her belly had some serious heart defects. The blog shared her story, faith, and journey through her pregnancy.
Her blog was very moving and touching- it was amazing to follow her jounry and watch the little boy grow healthy inside of her despite his known heart defects. She delivered the baby boy, Cohen, a couple of weeks ago. He was very sick, but Megan, her husband, and family continued to have faith for the baby.
Sadly, baby Cohen did not make it. He passed away last last week. I could not help but develop tears in my eyes when I read the news on the blog that was started to share news and updates about baby Cohen.
It is amazing how you can connect with a person just through their blog.... might sound crazy or silly to some, but very real for others.
I have been adding this little baby, his parents, and his family to my prayers for some time now and will continue to pray. I can not imagine how hard this must be for his family, and espeiclaly his parents- Megan and Brent.

No comments:

Post a Comment