Tuesday, September 14, 2010

CHANGE!

CHNAGE- to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of something different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone (per dictionary.com)


Some people are very scared of change, some welcome it with open arms. I think I am someone who is sort of in between- some change is good while other change is REALLY scary.
It is time to face some of those fears and make some much needed changes to my life- stay tuned for some more information!!

2 comments:

  1. way to keep us hanging......

    when do we get the info?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, Hannah posted you the link to her tutorial she did for me and Andrea. hehe! I'm going to copy and past here if it will let me.

    lee and hannah said...

    monica: click "shrink to fit" when you upload it onto blogger...

    i did a few posts to help some friends (including paige) with their blog personalization...

    http://leeandhannah.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20tutorial

    enjoy!
    hannah
    September 16, 2010 3:06 PM

    ReplyDelete