Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Home Alone!

AHHHHHHH! (as he slaps his hands in his cheeks!)- just a little reference to Home Alone- great movie!!!!! :)

Rusty is working late this evening (wont be home until after midnight) so I am home alone and have the evening to myself. I am actually looking forward to it..... not that I wont miss Rusty but it is nice to have some time to yourself!

I don't have any big plans, just a lot of relaxing and doing some of things that I have been meaning to get done. I might organize my closet a bit and work on packing for this weekend (I am heading out of town to NC for a friend's wedding- can't wait!!!) Or..... I might just do NOTHING much at all.

I am currently sitting on the couch enjoying my new favorite sweet treat (Coconut M&M's) and watching some re-runs of 90210 with the pups beside me! Life doesn't get much better, huh?

Back to this weekend- As I said earlier, I will be heading to NC for a friend's wedding. I will get to see a lot of my friends from college and I just can't wait!!!!!!! Rusty was not able to get off of work, so I will be making the trip by myself. I wish he could be coming with me, but it will be nice to have some "alone" time during the drive.

Next to seeing my friends from college, the other best thing about the trip will be getting to eat some Bojangles!!! I love me some Bojangles.... the best hidden secret of the south and definitely something I miss about NC!



I am hoping that the hurricanes will hold out and not cause too much trouble for my travel plans and Erin's wedding! Until next time.....have a great rest of the week and wonderful holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment