Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Children are Four Legged ;)



So, I always see everyone blogging about their children or their soon-to-be born children and I thought hmmm..... I have two children as well- they just happen to be furry and four legged ;) Hince the picture above!! I would like everyone to meet Snickers and Sophia. Snickers is a two year old male shih tzu- he is the brindle color doggie in the picture. Sophia Rose (named after the Golden Girls- my two favorite girls on the show) is a one year old female shih tzu, she is the red and white doggie in the picture!



This picture is a little blurry, it was taken through the screen of our window. We got Snickers in July of 2008- we rescued him after his previous owner died from cancer. He was about five months when we got him and a ball of energy!!! We had a lot of fun trying to keep up with him...
We got Sophia September 2009 from a friend who was no longer able to keep her. My friend's other dog did not get along well with Sophia at all- he actually was pretty mean to her. Since Rusty and I were already looking for another doggie- we agreed to take her in. The rest is history- Snickers and Sophia have been best friends since the beginning and they are often found hanging out like this....



I hope you enjoyed reading about my two little kiddies :) They never seem to let things get boring around our house.... whether it be running around the family room in circles, chasing each other, playing with their toys, chewing on bones, cuddling up with us, giving kisses, or just looking so darn cute- we love every minute :) Even if they wake us up in the middle of the night to go potty....

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Great way to prepare for the kind of children that you carry for 9 months :o) I agree, animals are some of the best children you could ask for--they love you no matter what,and don't talk back! I don't know what I would do without Sesi here to keep me company while Jason is gone!

    ReplyDelete