Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday!!

Several of the blogs that I follow have posted something related to random thoughts for Thursdays.... therefore, I am going to call my blog Thoughtful Thursday! I think its a good idea to have a blog every now and again where you just talk about random thoughts that run through your head. Lord knows, I have a lot of thoughts in this little brain of mine ;)

1. I have had a really long week at work- full of lots of drama, problems, and stress! I am ready for this week to be over and for the weekend. Too bad that I am working on Saturday- but I am looking forward to Sunday.
2. This leads me to my second thought- last Sunday I spent the whole day cleaning the house. This Sunday, I plan to do a whole lot of NOTHING. I have lots of TV shows to catch up on, including Biggest Loser, American Idol, and Amazing Race. My recliner/couch will be calling my name all day!!!
3. I drive an hour to work and an hour back home, which means that I am on the road for at least two hours (depending on traffic) everyday. With each day that I have to make this drive.... I become more and more annoyed with people who can not drive. People- please just keep your hands on the wheel, look ahead, and drive. Don't worry about the people beside you, police on the side of the road, or accidents ahead.
4. I love Sweet Tea- something I picked up from going to college in the South. Thank goodness McDonald's and Chick-fil-A has some really good sweet tea, right here in PA :) It is the best resolution to a bad day at work!
5. I am in love with all the awesome TV shows that are on right now..... Amazing Race, How I Met Your Mother, Big Band Theory, American Idol, Biggest Loser, Survivor, and LOST!!! They keep my evenings filled with happiness.
6. I am excited to see what in the world is going on with LOST- it keeps you thinking until you are able to watch the next episode!!! Let me know your thoughts about the new season!!
7. I am really looking forward to some warm weather- tired of all this cold weather and snow. It just seems so depressing.... ready for the warm sun!
8. I love keeping up with my blog- I might not have a lot of people who follow it, but it is a nice way to keep in touch with people and let your thoughts out! I hope those who do follow enjoy reading it :) If you happen to read this and don't have a blog- I strongly recommend you start one. You will not be sorry...
9. I have a new love- sugar cookies with icing :) I have never been crazy about sweets, but these are just so darn good!!! Thank goodness I only make them when I am either going to a party or bringing them to work. I think if I made them at home, I would end up eating them all!
10. If I were to win the lottery- I would pay off my house and school loans, help out my family members to pay off their houses or what not, and then get a really fun job. I would never be able to sit at home everyday with out a job, but I certainly would get rid of the stressful one I have. I think I would like to become a dolphin trainer or work at Disney World and financially support non-profit organizations that help sick children and the less fortunate! A girl can hope, right????

Well, I believe that is enough random thoughts for this blog. I hope you enjoyed my thoughts! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment