Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Old Friends, Good Times!

Tonight I had dinner with my friend Amanda at Chili's, we had such a good time. Amanda and I are old friends from high school and its been awhile since we have seen each other. However, she is one of those friends who you can not see for a couple of months and just catch up in a matter of minutes! We always have so much in common and are able to have a good time while out. The food was also super yummy- which is always nice!!!
Not too much other fun stuff going on- just same ol' same ol' with work. I will try to think of some more fun stuff to blog about in the next few days.
I couldn't find a picture of Amanda and I on our new computer, but here is a picture of Amanda and her husband, Lou, at their wedding. I need to get better at taking pictures while I am out.... so I can update my wonderful blog :)


On a side note- I am super excited about LOST tonight, can't wait to find out more about this crazy island :) Tomorrow I head to an all day conference about death and dying- I will let you all know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. i am so glad you had fun! Have a fun day tomorrow girl!

    ReplyDelete